Axon Five is the world leader in image-processing software specifically designed for investigative, forensic and security applications. Its primary purpose is to provide forensic investigators with a complete and unique solution to process and analyze digital images and video data in a simple, fast and precise way.
Through processing and analyzing both still and video images, then utilizing a clear workflow to present evidence that withstands the scrutiny of the courtroom, Axon Five is the forensic investigator's trusted partner. Thanks to its revolutionary technology, Axon Five allows investigators to solve a wide range of problems which are otherwise easily missed. Since Five is self-contained, it can help to dramatically reduce the time required to process data and improves the success rate of the treated cases, from the restoration of low-quality CCTV video to fingerprint analysis.
- Single-solution: Does not require additional plug-ins or third-party software
- Powerful: Offers specialized features like photogrammetry, stabilization, perspective correction, object tracking, FFT, etc.
- Portable: Works on a laptop in the field as smoothly as on a desktop in the lab
- Real-time: Enhances live feeds (from pole cameras, drones, etc.) as easily as recorded evidence
- Accredited: Is included in the approved programs listings of multiple courthouses
Since we know provincial, territorial, state and federal compliance are always on your mind, we have created a tool that meets evidence code in all 50 states and Canada. Axon Five gives you added security by automatically generating a report detailing all of the processing steps, settings and algorithms used in analysis, as well as their source information (including publication date and page number), which makes it easy to present in court.
Axon Five is part of the Axon Forensic Suite of tools for investigators. Contact us for a demo today.