Axon Signal is a technology that enables your Axon Body 2, Axon Flex, Axon Flex 2 and Axon Fleet cameras to sense nearby events and start recording. Signal integrates seamlessly into your routine, so you do not even notice it is there, whether you are driving your vehicle or using your TASER smart weapon. We know your job as an officer is tough. That is why Signal lets you focus on critical situations, not your camera.
Axon Signal products
Axon Signal is able to report events to Axon cameras up to 30 feet away.
- Axon Signal Unit (ASU): Report events, like when you open the car door or activate the light bar so that your camera can detect them and start recording. Ideal for cars, SUVs and motorcycles.
- Signal Performance Power Magazine (SPPM): Capture critical footage when using your X2 and X26P Smart Weapons. The SPPM reports to your camera when your weapon is armed so it can start recording. The weapon also logs the moment the trigger is pulled and arc is engaged.
Why Axon Signal?
- It is easy: Record events without lifting a finger. That way, you can focus on the situations in front of you.
- It tells a story: Collect key information about incidents, from the triggers that activate your camera to the video evidence you capture of a scene.
- It is reliable: Choose the triggers that are reported to your camera so it starts recording when your policy says it should.